What is it you ask?
One word that I kept avoiding every I would start this weight loss journey and it is-
So I make a commitment to myself that no matter what I face during the day that I will stick to my plan. I keep my goals close and I will track everything I eat. With this new empowerment here is where I will be next year...
The date is January 28, 2013 and here is what I have accomplished:
- I now weigh 135 pounds.(write down the amount you want to weigh one year from now.)
- I'm pleased with taking care of myself. I have better energy. I love the way my body looks and feels. I feel like I can accomplish anything.( include your dream outcome such as better energy, body changes, new attitude.)
- My body feels solid, strong and healthy.(use words like strong, healthy, slender, thinner, toned.)
- I'm exercising by walking, circuit training and Pilates. I work out 4-5 days a week in the morning. (list your exercise activities as well as how often you're doing them.)
- I've learned how to live 90% of the time in the weight loss and maintain column. I plan out 3 days a month where I don't track my food. I have put in place emergency plans so that I stop eating emotionally- chew gum and two bite rule. I have found healthy ways to deal with stress, which includes talking to Mo, journal writing and exercising. Everyday I renew my goals and commitment to a healthy lifestyle. (list items such as how to stop emotional eating, cope with stress, or build motivation)
YOU CAN DO THIS!
NEVER GIVE UP!