2012 is here and it is time to be at my best. It is time for you to be at your best. What does that mean? It means really taking a good look at yourself and remembering all the good things that made you feel and look your best. For me it is looking back at a time when I was dreamer, confident, strong, creative and totally capable of feeling like I can handle anything head on. I would say to myself- "Bring it on! I can do this thing!"
I am still the same person when I felt at my best. I never lost that person, but with time and stress I tend to forget who I am and I did not realize that when I became a wife and then, a mother that I had to redefine who I was, but my characteristics to my surprise never changed.
So our job is to build a list of words, phrases that describe what you are really like when you are at your best. Here is my "at my best, this is what I am like" list:
- Happy, friendly, energetic and smiley
- Enjoys a good story, a good laugh and interesting experiences
- Determined, focused, hard-working, strives for excellence
- Life long learner, enjoys new perspectives and ideas
- Productive, creative, thoughtful, deep thinker
- Compassionate, patient, good listener and enjoys helping others
- Enjoy friends, easily has rapport with others
- Enjoys hugs, cuddles often from children and spouse
- Physically strong, fit swimmer, walker and hiker
- Meditates and prays daily
Looking forward to reading your list about you "at your best"
Working from the inside-out,