In this chapter, Spangle tells the reader to create a New Year's Resolution in advance. So even though the work still has to be done by having this vision is critical to being successful. By having crystal clear vision of your goals it is easier to figure out what you have to do to make it happen.
The date is__________ and here is what I have accomplished:
- I now weigh___________________(write down the amount you want to weigh one year from now.)
- I'm pleased with _______________( include your dream outcome such as better energy, body changes, new attitude.)
- My body feels _________________(use words liek strong, healthy, slender, thinner, toned.)
- I'm exercising by _______________(list your exercise activities as well as how often you're doing them.)
- I've learned ___________________(list items such as how to stop emotional eating, cope with stress, or build motivation)
VISUALIZE THE FUTURE!
GIVE YOURSELF INSPIRATION!
IMAGINE REACHING YOUR GOALS!