Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 98- New Year's Resolution

My thoughts on 100 days of Weight Loss by Linda Spangle

In this chapter, Spangle tells the reader to create a New Year's Resolution in advance. So even though the work still has to be done by having this vision is critical to being successful. By having crystal clear vision of your goals it is easier to figure out what you have to do to make it happen. 

The date is__________ and here is what I have accomplished:
  • I now weigh___________________(write down the amount you want to weigh one year from now.)
  • I'm pleased with _______________( include your dream outcome such as better energy, body changes, new attitude.)
  • My body feels _________________(use words liek strong, healthy, slender, thinner, toned.)
  • I'm exercising by _______________(list your exercise activities as well as how often you're doing them.)
  • I've learned ___________________(list items such as how to stop emotional eating, cope with stress, or build motivation)
I am posting my New Year's Resolution later this month on my birthday.  I'm looking forward to reading yours. Please let me know when you post it so that I can read it to cheer you on.

VISUALIZE THE FUTURE!
TAKE ACTION!
GIVE YOURSELF INSPIRATION!
IMAGINE REACHING YOUR GOALS!

MER

2 comments:

Mer and Mo said...

For sure will work on my own list (from this list) in the coming days!!

Stay Strong!!
We can do this!!
We are all doing this!!!

MO-tivated

Maren said...

I imagine reaching my goals every day. I visualize how I can feel in my own body, rather than what my body will look like. Does that make sense?