"That was the last straw!" Sometimes I end up binging after I have hit that state of mind. Again it is a series of events that get me to that "last straw." It is usually because I am frustrated, tired and just had given up all hope for making anything go my way.
It is time to watch for these events and time to prevent this "last straw" eating.
Here is brainstorm list for myself to help prevent me from this-
- Clean out the pantry of any junk food so that the only option is a healthy choice
- Find sugar-free, low calorie ways to chew on the "last straw"- gum, ice chips
- Put the jump rope and hoola hoop by the back door so anytime I want to I can jump or hoola hoop my frustrations away
- Have a notebook in my purse so that I can journal my frustations away
- Drink a glass of water slow
- Make a cup of tea
- Do some knitting
- Read and comment on a Weight loss blog
- Call or text my BFF
- Do some deep, cleansing breathing
Carpe Diem 2012!
Working from the inside-out,