Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Staying Upbeat

I didn't get a chance to get in my morning workout - I swear - I do want to get back to that on a regular basis. However, I did make sure that I parked my car in the parking garage downtown today. Took the more than 4 block walk to do my volunteer work at the chamber. Then after I had an appointment at another location downtown. I took another 4 blocks to get to that and then did my 6 blocks back to the car. I did all of this in my heels and my feet are not complaining. It feels good to get out and get in that little bit of exercise. Motivation to do more.

My afternoon appointment was with a temporary hiring agency. I have been getting "tested" for office work, so that I can get some money coming in and possibly get a full-time job out of this process. I was thrilled to see that I was doing data entry at over 13,000 strokes a minute and then my typing test turned out to be 67 WPM, with only one error - thus, at 66 WPM. I have always been a fast typing kind of gal, but it is nice to see the numbers on paper and have the confidence to know that I am doing a good job and that eventually someone will notice my hard work, dedication, speed and accuracy and take me in for an interview - thus, then hiring me.

Going to get in the workout this evening !!!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!!


MO

No comments: