Thursday, April 12, 2012

I will...

I will stop stress from sabotaging my weight management goals.
I will make the time to take control of my health.
I will continue to do strength training twice a week.
I will do 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise at least three days a week.
I will eat three small meals and two to three healthy snacks each day.
I will ask for support when I need it to help me stick to my plan of eating healthy.
I will continue to monitor my progress using my journal.
I will portion my food using this method-
fingertip= 1 teaspoon
thumb= 1 tablespoon
cupped hand= 1/2 cup
fist= 1 cup












I will, I will until....
I get the results that I desire!

YOU CAN DO IT!
NEVER GIVE UP!
STAY STRONG!

MER

2 comments:

Maren said...

You CAN do this you know. You really can!

WWSuzi said...

Very do-able goals!! I have no doubt you'll succeed in each and everyone of them