- Maybe it is the last grading period that has wiped me out.
- Maybe it is the attitude of the teenager that is getting to me.
- Maybe it is the needy son who is demanding face time with me all the time.
- Maybe it is the stress out spouse who seems to be so busy that I can barely keep up with all that he is doing.
- Maybe it is the fact that I signed a reassignment notice yesterday and I knew that was going to happen, but it is still hard to see it in print.
- Maybe it is that last week of Physics class that has me just stressed out because of the looming final and exit project that I have been procrastinating doing.