Saturday, December 3, 2011

Winning Moment!!!

Saturday - rushing here and there. Just the normal got to get things done kind of weekend day.

Coming home from one of my events today I was frustrated. I had cash in my wallet! My car made its way into a fast food parking lot. Drove into the drive through. Planned what I was going to purchase, waited for the car in front of me and then...............I put the car into reverse....I backed up and got back on the road. Pulled into the garage, called my neighbor and less then 30 minutes later we were taking a very brisk 45 minute walk around the neighborhood!!!!!!


Staying MOtivated MO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is a winning moment! congrats :)

Maren said...

Oh my! That is one of the best winning moments I have heard of in a long time! WELL DONE MO!!

financecupcake said...

Well done, Mo! That's an awesome victory!