Saturday, December 31, 2011

Days 81-90 long term success for 2012!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

In this next ten days, my thoughts and reflections from 100 days of Weight Loss by Linda Spangle will be about long term success. We are coming up on our one year anniversary for this blog and long term success is what both Mo and I are striving for. For me, it doesn't matter how long it takes for me to reach my goal of losing 30 pounds in the next year, but I am determined and committed to get there.

So here are the titles to preview the next ten days that I will be writing about-
Day 81- Unhook the chains: looking at eating related chain of events
Day 82- Last-straw eating: prevent eating when you reach that frustration point
Day 83- No more deprivation: dealing with situations in which you feel deprived, abused or singled out because of your dieting effort
Day 84- The expectation square: adjusting mental snapshot of how it is suppose to be
Day 85- Let it go: set a time limit on your feelings
Day 86- Minimize the damage: plan so you feel strong and prepared
Day 87- Old habits: get rid of them and create new ones
Day 88- I do care!: take care of real issues getting in the way
Day 89- At my best: this is what I'm like...
Day 90- Live "as if": you have reached your goal weight

Don't stop!
Push yourself!
You can make it one more day!
You are closer to achieving your goal!
MER

1 comment:

Michele said...

Happy New Year, Mer and Mo! Here is to a great and losing 2012! Michele