Friday, July 1, 2011

Celebrating the Red, White and Blue!!


Out with June - in with July - camping and more camping is on the schedule, a well deserved visit with Mer (for sure I will have pictures), a 5K walk/run event, seeing my god-daughter in The Wiz, a Speed Dating adventure, time for me, short "reward" trip to Santa Cruz at the end of the month and then it will be back to school for Aman - where is the summer going?

 REVIEW - I will have to say that I was not as successful as I wanted to be on the June Boom challenge. Busy-ness took over and I was unable to exercise each day of June. However, I do believe that the three days I was on my feet for over 14 hours a day, loading, unloading, walking, setting up, organizing and being on the go with Day Camp could make up for some of the days I was unable to work out in June. I don't know if I did something different or challenged myself. However, I am glad to say that I MAINTAINED. My goal for June was to maintain the weight loss and I am holding steady between 37 and 40 pounds down. I am very proud of what I have accomplished since January 2011. I am fitting into a Size 18, down from a "should have been wearing a bigger size 24". I am not looking back. Moving forward and going to continue to drop the weight. I am feeling good, confident, feeling healthly (except for the annoying foot issue I am having, going to work that out in the coming month).

July goals:
  • Drop 10 more pounds
Enough Said - there you have it - moving forward - moving onward and downward!!!


** another footnote - this is Post #200 - AWESOME - well, sort of - think Mer was going to post something, but it has not officially made it to the "publish" side, but I can say that this one is 200 - I claim it, all for me me me.***

HAVE A SAFE, WONDERFUL AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!!!! WAVE THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE - THANKS TO ALL THE MILITARY OUT THERE !!!

Staying MOtivated MO


4 comments:

Carla said...

Hi Mo, I am so proud of you too. WOW 37-40 pounds! That is wonderful. I hope you have a fun and safe weekend. Carla

Michele said...

Happy Fourth!

I think that is fantastic that you maintained your loss in June. It was an intense month for you. SO, excellent. Congrats on holding steady!

Alan said...

Mer and Mo, congratulations on your 200th post and your progress on the June Boom, even if it wasn't perfect. Have a great summer!

Mer and Mo said...

Awesome job you did this past month! You deserve the 200th post Mo since you kept the blog up while I have been Crazy Busy!
Love ya!
Mer