Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 64- Instant Tools for Triggers

From 100 Days of Weight Loss (Spangle)-

Instead of giving in to a bad day and starting to fall into that eating habit have some instant tools ready for battle-

Spangle suggests-
  • Brush your teeth
  • To block sweet or salty- suck on a lemon or dill pickle
  • To block spicy or garlicy- gum or mint
  • Have a fire escape plan- go for a walk, go home, leave the room, go to bed
For me I always have some sugar-free mints in my purse, at my desk at work and in my car to stop instantly the food sensation that was triggering me to continuously eat. 

What instant tools do you have in your toolbox?

STAY ON TOP OF YOUR GOALS!
WORK ON YOUR WILLPOWER!
YOU CAN DO THIS NO MATTER WHAT!
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOU!
Always,
Mer

No comments: