Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Body for Life- Workouts

A quick update-
I am only on day 3, but I have done weight lifting for my upper and lover body, Day 1 and Day 3. I also did 20 minutes of cardio, Day 2. I tried jumping rope, but my new rope gets all twisted so I jogged-walked instead. I got another 20 minute walk in yesterday and did some light gardening today.

I also wanted to share the Body for Life website so that anyone that wants to follow the program can-
http://bodyforlife.com/
I am deep into looking at the Body for Life Library since it has the trackers that you need to do the program. It is all about creating healthy habits and working from the inside out. 
Two words to describe it- Simple, Intense.

I better hit the hay so I can do my cardio tomorrow morning.

Good night all!

ANYONE CAN DO THIS!
RENEW YOUR GOALS EVERYDAY!
JUST ONE MORE DAY!
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOU!
Always,
Mer

3 comments:

Mer and Mo said...

Oh, darn, the jump rope is not working, but glad that you found an alternative. You are doing great. We went outside last night - a night to ourselved - Aman was on his bike and the next think I knew we were on a two mile walk - was great!! We had to turn back only because his tire was going flat. Can't wait to see your results - you are doing it - just one more day - keep up the good work!!!

Mo

Chubby McGee said...

"lover body." LOL! Freudian slip much?

Tee-hee!

You're going to do this, kiddo!

And I love EAS products. I see they sponsor the BodyForLife challenge.

Michele said...

I did not know about this website. So, thanks!