Just like the "head hunger" make a list of ideas for "heart hunger"- they will need to be things that are more soothing so yelling into my pillow won't work for this list.
Here is my "Heart Hunger Go Away" list-
- Take a hot bath with scented Epson salts
- Ask for a hug
- Get a massage
- Listen to my favorite music
- Reread my favorite happy stories
- Watch my beta fish swim in his tank
- Plant a new seeds in the garden
- Garden in the backyard
- Pick a flower from my yard to put in the house
- Write a nice note to myself
- Take a moment to breathe and stretch
- Send my BFF a friendly note via snail mail
- Drink a hot cup of tea
- Read a book of my choice
- Learn a new song on my ukulele
- Write in my magic notebook
- Cuddle with my kids or spouse
- Cry until I let all the frustrations out
What would be on your "heart hunger"list?
Two more things that Spangle suggests that I do-
- Make several copies of this list and put them in places where you can look at it quickly
- Do at least 2 of them today
EVERYDAY I START OVER!
EVERYDAY I MAKE MISTAKES & LEARN FROM THEM!
EVERYDAY I GET BETTER AND BETTER!
NEVER EVER GIVE UP!