Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 59- Heart Hunger "insteads"

From 100 Days of Weight Loss (Linda Spangle)-

Just like the "head hunger" make a list of ideas for "heart hunger"- they will need to be things that are more soothing so yelling into my pillow won't work for this list.

Here is my "Heart Hunger Go Away" list-

  • Take a hot bath with scented Epson salts
  • Ask for a hug
  • Get a massage
  • Listen to my favorite music
  • Reread my favorite happy stories
  • Watch my beta fish swim in his tank
  • Plant a new seeds in the garden
  • Garden in the backyard
  • Pick a flower from my yard to put in the house
  • Write a nice note to myself
  • Take a moment to breathe and stretch 
  • Send my BFF a friendly note via snail mail
  • Drink a hot cup of tea
  • Read a book of my choice
  • Learn a new song on my ukulele
  • Write in my magic notebook
  • Cuddle with my kids or spouse
  • Cry until I let all the frustrations out
What would be on your "heart hunger"list?

Two more things that Spangle suggests that I do-
  1. Make several copies of this list and put them in places where you can look at it quickly
  2. Do at least 2 of them today

EVERYDAY I START OVER!
EVERYDAY I MAKE MISTAKES & LEARN FROM THEM!
EVERYDAY I GET BETTER AND BETTER!
NEVER EVER GIVE UP! 
Always,
Mer

1 comment:

Chubby McGee said...

" yelling into my pillow "

I like that one. LOL!