Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 50- 10 minute solution

Before I start let me say- 

C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E
50 DAYS!
WHOO - HOO!
I am half way though this book. I have a long way to go, but baby I am winning all the way!!!

HAPPY FAT TUESDAY
I am getting my King's Cake today, but I will stick to my two bite rule and savor both bites! When you savor it and appreciate it you really do enjoy it more!

 From 100 Days of Weight Loss (Spangle)-

You can do anything for 10 minutes!

Here are five 10 minute ideas that add up to 50!
  • 10 minute walk will give you an energy boost.
  • 10 minutes 3 times a day have similar benefits to doing 30 minutes at a time.
  • 10 minutes anyone can find that time to exercise.
  • 10 minutes of planning meals or shopping list of healthy foods.
  • 10 minutes of walking everyday will bring improvement and better than nothing.
In 10 minutes you can be a success! You just have to get up and just do it!
YOU CAN DO IT!
YES, YOU CAN!
JUST ONE MORE DAY!
NEVER GIVE UP!
Always,  Mer  

2 comments:

Mer and Mo said...

Hey - you only listed 4 things- where is the 5th - oh, I know - the fifth thing is that in my 10 minutes I will feel energized, ready to tackle my day and all that comes my way (even those talking cookies).
Happy Fat Tuesday to you too!!! Aman and I are planning out strategy for the next 40 days - to give up or to give out - what should it be??
MO

Grancracker said...

Thank you Mer, for posting these highlights. I really do enjoy reading them. When you break things down into 10 minute increments, they do seem a lot more do-able. Carla