Monday, February 14, 2011

Small Commitments - Big Changes - Part 1

Sunday I spent the day organizing my mess of a desk area. In the process of putting things away, throwing away and making the shred pile I came across a list. A variety of things that I need to put into my everyday life. Not sure where I got it or when I might have printed it out, but it gave me some great inspiration. I will share more of the list in the coming weeks, but this one part I felt was appropriate for today. Even if you don't agree in most of these it still is a list that can give you thought and a moment to contemplate. Enjoy!


Making Small Commitments - Get Big Changes
(compiled by Michael Dalton Johnson)

Your Life
  • The worst promise you can break is one made to yourself.
  • Do the right thing!
  • Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
  • You don't have a soul. YOU are a soul. You have a body.
  • However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
  • The best is yet to come.
  • When you awake alive in the morning, thank God for it.
  • Your Innermost Self is always happy. Follow it.
  • No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.


"Staying MOtivated"

1 comment:

Grancracker said...

This is a very good list. Thank you for putting it up. Carla