Make Small Commitments. Get Big Changes!
(complied by Micheal Dalton Johnson)
- Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don't have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don't overdo. Keep your limits.
- Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don't remind others of their past mistakes.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that apprear and fade away but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Learn a new word everyday.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don't have to win every argument.
Again, just a list - take it of leave it - follow it or not - that is your choice. I notice that there are a lot of references to past in this list, makes me think, makes me wonder, makes me contemplate.
(This is the last part of a 4 part list. Once I figure out how to link the others to this blog the others will be easier to find. New to blogging - and my mind is on cold meds and is a bit mushy today, will figure it out later).