Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 29- I love my snacks! They're my weakness

I love my snacks, but this is another place where I get so hung up because I eat too much. BTW, have a mentioned it already that I LOVE MY SNACKS! It is the handheld snacks that get me in trouble because the" hand to mouth pattern is impossible to stop." It is so hard to stop eating what you love.  I just have to get it out of my system- I LOVE MY SNACKS! It has made me realize that this is where I really struggle. I LOVE MY SNACKS SO MUCH that I will eat the whole bag of chips, popcorn or M & M's. It is a mindless bliss that I find myself in. SIGH. Well, awareness is the first step to recovery from an addiction. Now here is the action it is time to do this-

BUFFERS TO PUT IN PLACE- from 100 day of Weight Loss (Spangle)

· Transfer serving amount from original package to plate of bowl and refill it if I want, but every time you refill it I will have to stop and think each time I refill it. 

· Eat the handheld foods with a fork or spoon will look silly; the reward doesn't seem worth the effort.

· Limit the amount of snack foods are bought.


YOU CAN DO THIS!
JUST ONE MORE DAY!
NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU!

Always,
Mer


No comments: