Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 28- Eating because it is there


This is me totally: EATING FOOD BECAUSE IT IS THERE. Enough said about this one.  It is a very bad habit to eat what is in the break room because it is there. The left over bagels or nuts are all bad for me and most of the time I am not hungry when I see them. I can't ignore them and I end up eating the food. 

So it is time to put a stop to this eating habit- Just as Spangle suggests in her book 100 days of Weight Loss-  I am going to write this on  several post it notes and post them everywhere for me to see.-

I DON'T EAT FOODS JUST BECAUSE IT IS THERE.

 

I am going to put them around my line of site so that I can break myself of this bad habit.  Just as this reading suggest I need to "learn to ignore food and not chase it."

I NEED TO JUST WALK AWAY FROM FOOD!

I NEED TO HAVE SOME SELF-CONTROL AND DISCIPLINE!

I NEED TO REMEMBER THAT FOOD IS FOR TWO THINGS-
FUEL AND FLAVOR!

 

STAYING ON COURSE!

Always,

MER

No comments: