Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 27- Eat dessert when it is special

Old saying and one that I use to live by- "Life is short; eat dessert first."

Now, with the changes that I want to make it is very important to-

EAT DESSERT WHEN IT IS SPECIAL

Here are the things that I have to do-

I have to determine what is special and who I am with-Birthdays with family

I have to figure out which flavor profiles that I like the most- very hard since I like a variety, but fruity base and rich chocolate is my favorite.

I have to become selective and eat only the ones that match my ideal flavors and textures- only eat it if looks perfect and nothing less. 

So recently I ate dessert twice in a week because it was my birthday. I had tiramisu and crème brulee. Both of which I shared with others and got two bites of each. Very satisfying and worth every mouthful.

MER IS DOING IT!
MO IS MOTIVATED!
HOW ABOUT YOU?

Always,

MER

1 comment:

Mer and Mo said...

Such a good mantra - we only have dessert from time to time - never anything in the house to really give us that temptation. But when we do have it, it is a treat - keep up the good work!!
"Staying MOtivated"