Friday, January 21, 2011

Me & My Magic Notebook

My magic notebook and I are going on the road this weekend. We're headed to a soccer tournament and will be eating out all weekend long. So my plan is to take along my notebook and make a plan before I start my day so that I have in mind what I am going to eat. I am taking my plenty of healthy fresh snacks so that I will have success.  I also packed some games to play so that  I don't eat out of boredom. So boggle, bananagrams and chutes and ladders are ready to be played. I hope to also have room for my ukulele so I can practice.Oh, I can always take my son, the Rocket, to a playground to get some of our wiggles out.  There is so much to think about and do that I am resisting the urge to just get lazy, but I checked this morning and I have already lost another 3 pounds so I have some effort already put in that I don't want to go backwards and forwards this time. I have to keep telling myself that this lifestyle change is pernament. It is so hard because I know the path of least resistance so much easier and convienent. I take deep breaths as I know it is going to be a challenge since I am getting good at planning for success, but in reality when I go back to see if I did what I said I was going to do I fall a little short on some days. Ok, there I go again getting to harsh on myself. Push and strive, but yet be ok if you did not hit the mark? Just remind self to "keep moving forward, learn from all that you do and be kind to yourself always. You have to treat yourself just like you would treat your best friend. Listen, validate, forgive, celebrate, compliment and repeat..."
I won't be posting this weekend so until Monday-
Have a great weekend!

No comments: