Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 13- 100 day of weight loss by Mer

Oops, I forgot to eat!
My life is busy and I can't help it. It is the nature of my job and sometimes I don't have time to eat. I know it is not good for me. I know that at times it get me into big trouble because I will eat my plate clean even though I did not need to.
"Whenever you go for long periods of time without fuel, your body protects itself by hoarding some calories for later use." Our bodies are smart and caring for it should a priority for me, but everything else in my life is. I use to give my body the leftovers. That is not fair to myself. So, I remedy that by getting up early and working out. I love the group that I work out with because no one is trying to out do anyone. I feel that since they are working out and I feel like I have someone waiting for me so it makes me more accountable. I do it regardless of how I feel. I can't wait for bootcamp to start up again.
My tummy is getting rumbly. Better go and fuel up!

No comments: