Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Getting Spoiled!!!

I am getting soooooo spoiled this week!! My sis has a huge heater problem at her house. Even if this is a new home purchase there are some "old" issues that keep popping up. The homewarranty is coming into play and the excitement is building that the new heater will be installed on Wednesday. With that news comes some sadness!! I mentioned that on Sunday we had a yummy cracked crab dinner. Well, last night it was porked stuffed with spinach and garlic - yummy yummy yummy. We added green beans (cooked to excellent perfection) and red potatoes. I am in heaven!!! I didn't even get a chance to clean up all the dishes, as they took over!!! Spoiled Spoiled Spoiled!! :) - I then got even more spoiled this morning as I walked into the kitchen to get breakfast and take on the making lunch task. There on the table was my lunch bag - made, packed and ready to go for the day. OMG!!! So spoiled. I think I could get used to this kind of treatment. However, I know that I have to do these things for myself. A healthy well-balanced dinner (no processed foods) - taking the time to create the lunch even the night before is always a good help - making enough for leftovers to create a new dish the next night - just the little things in life is worth spoiling yourself. You don't need a house guest to spoil yourself (but, boy it is wonderful) - spoil yourself a little each day - a warm cup of tea, a good book, a walk in the park, a time to reflect - things to make you think about what you have accomplished, how you feel and so much more. I am truly blessed - family and friends supporting me in this journey of life - as crazy as it can be!!!!

1 comment:

Mer and Mo said...

Spoiled rotten is what you are! Enjoy it to the max! Give that sister and that awesome Bill a big hug. You have the best family ever, Mo! You are so lucky!