Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 9- What I want from you

100 Days of Weight Loss by Linda Spangle  
What I want from you-
1. If you see me eating something that is on not on my diet plan- Ask me if I had a bad day and give me a hug.
2. When I'm making progress, such as losing weight- Compliment me on how I look, give me non-food gifts and rewards.
3. When I'm struggling or gaining weight- Ask me how you can help, hug me and show me extra affection
4. When I'm making progress you can't see (such as improving my self-esteem) Ask me how my efforts are going, give me non-food rewards or gifts.
5. When I'm maintained my weight (even though I may still want to lose more)- Tell me that you are proud of my current efforts and asking me if I'm struggling or feeling discouraged.

Now I have to print this and post it on the refrigerator. I will also send this blog post to my husband so he also knows what I need.
This was not easy for me to do. I am glad that there is a quiz to just fill out because I don't think I would have been able to figure out what to ask my support people to do.

No comments: