Help me please-
It is so hard for me to ask for help. The last time I was successful at losing weight was when I was on Weight Watchers. I had lost some good weight and was starting to really feel good about myself, but then something magical happened and I got pregnant with my second child. The weight loss was put on hold. My son is now four and I still have not gotten back to where I started. And for whatever the reason I am having a hard time asking my family for help. It is easy to ask my BFF for the support since we are doing this together, but I need to ask my family to help me though this because I am going to have good days and I am going to have bad days.
So, what do I want?
- Please cook healthy foods.
- Only serve me the correct portions
- Please know that I have weaknesses
- So give me a hug when I am struggling
- Please give me encouragement and praise the changes you see
- Remind me all the time that I can do it