Sunday, April 21, 2013

Just a simple poem -

I have had this little rhyme of sorts in my head all weekend - enjoy and laugh if you can, but seriously, I want to one day actually say the last line.....!!!



I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and what did I see - 
a Fat Person looking back at me.

I know what to do - I can plainly see

I grumble and complain - I wait with anticipation for 
the skinny me to be free!

I want out, want out, want out I say

I didn't like what I saw in the mirror today - 
I know she is not the person I want to be

Keep it up - you will see

Pretty soon I will wake up and say with Glee - 
look at this wonderful new ME!!!!!!!!!!!



Wishing everyone a most spectacular week

MO


1 comment:

Chubby McGee said...

I miss you! I think of you every, single day, too.

Just thought you should know.