Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Make your Dream Come True



It is just about the end of January - have you looked over your dream for this year? What are your goals? What about  your resolutions? I never really make resolutions, I just go for goals. I can't beat myself up if I don't hit them, but making an Inspiration Board to get me to certain goals is always something that I enjoy doing at the beginning of the year. I find pictures, words of wisdom, things that inspire me to set my goal of losing weight into motion - or keep it going - or take it to the next step. I have done one for the last two years and yes, they have given me motivation, but there are times I feel that I should make the board bigger so that it is YELLING at me each day saying - GO FOR THAT DREAM!!!

That is my theme for this year - going to go for the DREAM in 2013!!! I am going to make my dream a reality and hit the goals I need to hit. First up - 10 pounds - and for every 10 pounds I do I am going to treat myself to a CD that I can add to my workout play list or just enjoy on a nice drive on the weekend.

Tonight I will be creating my 2013 Inspiration Board and I have decided that I am going to make it much bigger then next year. Can't wait to share it with you all.

Have a great a super day!!!! Find something that gets you to smile today -  you a happy face!!!1

MO

1 comment:

Grancracker said...

Hi Mo,
I just stopped by to say hi. I am glad to see you are going back to work. Congratulations! I hope all is well. Take care, Carla