Friday, December 23, 2011

MERRY !!!

MERRY
MERRY
HAPPY
HAPPY
JOY
JOY

This year has been the best and I am looking forward to the most wonderful 2012!!!

Thank you to all that read this blog for the support, encouragement, stories, laughter, tears and joy I have felt in reading, sharing and having many of you "be" there in my journey. Looking forward to not only more of my success, but your success in 2012!!!!!

Be safe, enjoy the joyfulness, magic, warmth and happiness of the season for whatever religious, non-religious or holiday celebration you have.

I will be with my family on Sunday, but get to have brunch with my brother (and two sisters) on Saturday to exchange gifts. I will also be praying for my lil sis and brother-in-law as they have to travel far to comfort family (losing family can be the toughest during the holidays). Wishing them safe journeys. On a lighter note, I am looking forward to the Christmas morning and seeing my 10 year olds' face light up as he opens the presents. His list was long and well, this Santa went very minimal, but I know that he will still enjoy what he does receive - the joy of spending time with ME (lol)!!! Received a card last night from an old boss and.  Maybe it is the season, but as much as I enjoy all of my other cards, this was the one card that just made my year!!!!!! (I miss him so!!!) Going to also have an Open House sipping cider, have a toast of Merry Cheer tonight. Just cider, a few munchies - reminds me of old times when you used to go house to house celebrating!! Glad that I am able to have friends over to help me start my Christmas weekend off with a bang!!

To all my blog friends and readers - have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Staying MOtivated MO

1 comment:

Mer and Mo said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!