fick·le /ˈfɪkəl/ adjective
1. likely to change, especially due to caprice, irresolution, or instability; casually changeable: fickle weather.
2. not constant or loyal in affections: a fickle lover.
I have some things I have to take care of this weekend, but they are "likely to change" depending on when I wake up or get going Saturday morning. Tonight, I can't be fickle, going to help with the school Harvest Festival, but that only goes until 8 pm - after that, I can be "casually changeable"....but, boy do I sort of wish I could deal with #2 of this definition, had a good chuckle over that part of the definition.
Not sure how my weekend is going to turn out, but I do know that I will be NOT be Fickle when it comes to the following:
1. Working out to the best of my ability.
2. Channeling all my blog friends when I do work out - they all give me so much inspiration. I have been sweating more this month because not only am I thinking about how hard they are working out and making themselves look better, but I am working out hard and making myself look better, too!!
3. Keep eating healthy, watching what I eat, limit the "fun" sweets and luxuries until I can get to goal.
4. Strive for a full 44 pound loss because I will soon be 44....just around the corner (SCREEEAAAAMMMM) come on, it is almost halloween you know, that is another reason to scream.
Since my 44th year is upon me (SCREEEEEEEAAAAAMMMM), I am going to work on another 44 pounds. and yes, there should be another 44 pounds added to that count, too. I can do it!! I know I can. Seems like a long way to go and there are moments that I want to be Fickle - change my mind, give up the goal setting, just keep doing what I had been doing in the past - not worrying about my eating, not exercising, not drinking enough water, doing the fast food runs............well, I don't want to be that Fickle Girl anymore. Time for me to keep going with all of my goals, keep reaching, keep striving and keep up the good work. More 5K's in my future, more sweating, more NSV's, more of a lot of many wonderful things!!!!!
Staying MOtivated MO