As soon as I got back, my mom duties took over as well as my online class that I had a huge instructional unit to complete, a week-long content workshop to teach and another online class and accompanying lab all started last week! I was exhausted! Staying up until 1:00am every night to complete the assignments and then, getting up to workout, and do lesson plans for the workshop. Needless to say, I got sick and had to sleep all weekend to get my energy back up.
Now, this week we are down to one online class and lab, but for what ever reason I have found myself going back to bad eating habits. I actually had a stress eating binge today! I have not done that in a long time. When I think back to it- I did not use my emergency stop sign plan. So it is time to renew, to reset my goals and to get back into focus, focus, focus. I have the last 25 pounds that I want to lose so these are the things that I am going to do for myself-
- My goal- lose 20-25 pounds by my wedding anniversary September 24th
- Back to basics- 6 meals a day and measuring out portions
- Logging everything I eat
- Run-walk everyday in the morning no matter what- 30 minutes
- Drinking 10 glasses of water
- Take my multivitamin
- Daily weigh-ins to keep myself on track
- Allow one free day of eating and drinking
Don't overthink it.
Time to Renew!
Time to move forward to the person you are meant to be.
For me it is Discipline and Focus.
I know how to do this.
I know I can...
YOU CAN DO IT TOO!
GO, GO, GO!!!
On the Move Mer