Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BOOM!!!!!!

Did you hear that - a loud thunderous sound - yep - that was my balance ball going POP!! One of my May goals was to make my balance ball work for me at my office. I tried it a few weeks ago with another ball, but it was too low in air and I had to do some re-adjusting at home before trying again. Tried again today. I am not sure if it was the fact that I have a limited desk area or that the little cupboard just to the back of me that has a hinge sticking out of it might have caused the big explosion, but whatever it was, it really didn't work out today. I thank my lucky stars that there was NO ONE within ear shot or was even in the office when the big blow up happened. I fell hard onto a very hard floor - so much for that carpet that went out almost 10 years ago under my seat. Had to share my little laughable moment with you....

..................And now..................................drum roll please..........................


37 - 20 - 20 - 37 - hut hut hike!!!!!

ROARRRRRRR - (can you hear the crowd in the background)

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!


Mer has lost 20 pounds

Mo has lost 37 pounds


We are still both at it - working hard and hard working!

Many goals to still accomplish, the path is clear to us both and we are so glad that all of you are helping us achieve many mildstones!


Looking forward!
Never turning back!
We are doing it!
You are doing it!
I am doing it!


Mer & Mo

6 comments:

Chubby McGee said...

AMAZING! I'm so proud of you girls! I love the dedication! I love the positivity! You gals make me smile and encourage my ass to GET IN GEAR!

MONI said...

I would have LOVED to have seen that ball POP!!! I love you! HEY swam this morning AND went to pilates at 10am!! Day ONE of getting my ass back on track! YEAH FOR SUMMER!

Alan said...

That's 57 pounds total - awesome progress!!!

Mo, thanks for joining the June Boom! :-)

P.S. You won't believe this...the verification word I have to type to enter this comment is "kaboom". I am not making this up!

Mer and Mo said...

@McGee - thanks for the encouragement.

@Moni - that's right - thank goodness for summer, but not sure where it is for us - more rain today - boo hoo

@Alan - too funny how you have the June Boom, my end of May ended with a Boom from the exercise ball and the kaboom on the verification word - it is a sure sign!!! Up for the June challenge - BOOM and all!!!!!!

MO

Michele said...

Congratulations to you both!!! Wahoo and way to go, you two!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the weight loss and thanks for the laugh!