Well, its official - no April Fools here - the complete truth and nothing but the truth - I am still at the same weight I was at at the beginning of March. Now for others this would be a let down, a fork in the road or just what the heck happened - but I am not going to look at it that way. I am excited that I didn't gain any weight, that I was able to "maintain" the 22 pounds lost, that I did make an effort this month and that I am ready to take on the next month and the next and the next. I wish I had done measurements, but not going to dictate what the tape would have told me - I know I am doing good!! This is the most weight I have lost in over 7 years - or as it been longer then that - wow - crazy! What was I waiting for? Glad that I am making great progress this time and not letting anything get in my way - even that scale!! The workouts are going great, the meals - well, I have had a few moments here and there. I feel good, I am down 2 pant sizes, I like how I look (certain days), but there is so much more for me to do and to gain in this journey - no wait, I mean Lose!!!!
Ready - Set - Time to get back to the complete plan - keep going with the plan - kick it up a notch when I can - not discouraged - not frustrated - it is working for me at the moment - just have to make sure I stick stick stick to it this month - Writing it down - keeping me on track - that's the plan.....
- 20 minutes x 6 - 20 minutes of exercise a day, 6 days a week - let's just try it for March and see what happens. Heck, if it is 30 minutes then that is great!
- Plan my dinner meals for the week each Sunday.
- Continue to pack my lunch everyday for work
- Water, water, water - nourish the body and it will nourish you!
- Portion control
- No Seconds!!!
- No fast food (90 days and counting)
- No soda
- Limit the "treats" to once a week - maybe just once a month - yep, that's the ticket - what the heck, make it a healthy treat - a walk in the park, a movie, send a "thinking about you" note to a friend, find a moment for you rather then a moment with food!