Christian D. Larson -
New Thought Leader
Values.com Quote of the Day for March 21, 2011
This quote speaks to me today so I thought I would share it. Sundays night I always reset myself on the path to a healthy lifestyle. I reflect and think about the past week and try to understand who I am, what my life was, what to glow and grow on. It gives me perspective and it makes me appreciate my life in general.
Who am I:
I was the busy working mom trying to make sure that all the baseds are covered.
What my life was last week:
- Listening to my son narrate the his imaginary play and watching my daughter put effort into her own writing craft and seeing her at her voice lesson.
- Everyday finding time to connect with my husband- a lunch date, time talking, texting or just listening to each other is enough.
- My boss telling other science leaders about the effect that I have had on the elementary and middle school science scores.
- A parent of one of my students said that I was a kind teacher.
- My bootcamp instructor telling me that I inspire others via my blog.
- Learning to really listen to what I really need and not use food to fill that need.
- Being ok with making mistakes and learning from them.
- Back to the basics- Write down everything I eat!
YOU CAN DO IT!
NEVER GIVE UP!