This reading is about evaluating whether it is the right time on a weight loss program. I agree with Spangle that there were times in my life when I have had to put weight loss off for another time because of the big life issues that I was going through for about a decade of my life from 2000 to 2010 here are the struggles that stopped me from doing a healthy lifestyle change. This is going to get personal, but some of these times for me has been, in relative order-
- Closing a business- spouse decides to close first bakery. Heart breaking & depressing.
- Going through job changes- took on two 50% jobs that = CRAZINESS!
- Finishing my master's degree to be a principal of a school- 3 years of hellish HW & final project!
- Dealing with secondary infertility and miscarriage
- Dealing with the loss of my father
- Dealing with depression- my own and spouses
- Being pregnant- was on Weight Watchers and lost significant amount of weight, but then had to stop.
- Dealing with sleeping issues- testing & learning to sleep w/ CPAP
- Buying a bakery- 3 Bakeries in 6 years! Last two bought in 4 months if each other! Then, recession!
- Going through marriage counseling- A rough, tearful year, but brought it back together and stronger than ever.
Now, I am in a good place. I am dealing with the busy lifestyle that I lead and no major life issues. I have a stable job, a strong marriage and 2 happy children. This is the right time for me and nothing can stop me from taking care of myself and creating a healthy, active lifestyle. I am on my way!
Decide for yourself- Is this the right time for you?
YOU CAN DO IT!
JUST ONE MORE DAY!
NEVER EVER GIVE UP!