Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Busy - Sick - still MOtivated

Just a quick note from the Mo of this blog part. I work in Construction and I won't say that we are busy. However, we are busy in my part of the office. I deal with the bids - the fight for the price, the paperwork, the numbers, the ups and downs of trying to get the next big job - but, nothing is coming of it. We have been busy busy busy - 5 bids this week - 5 more next week - (two on any given day). On top of that I had to deal with a sinus, cold issue from Thursday to Sunday (still a bit of a cough right now), but I am not down. I got on the scale on Sunday and it said I am down 22 pounds since my journey began in January. I am staying strong, loving my new lifestyle, realizing that I do have to exercise more to keep this journey strong, myself strong and just the world around me strong no matter what hits me. Just wanted to make sure you all know I am still out here, but taking a little bit of pause with the busy-ness of life at the moment. Have to run - meeting of the minds in the other office...........

Staying MOtivated


Can't wait to tell you about my family picture day last Sunday - the pictures are giving me the ability to know that I can look like that again someday

2 comments:

Chubby McGee said...

22 lbs is A LOT. Good job! Keep on goin' and feel better!

Mer and Mo said...

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, SWIMMING!!!" is what I say to myself when I am really busy. Sometime I have to come up for air and have a bit of time for myself. Even if it means that I lock myself in the bathroom and stay in there for 10 1/2 minutes at least I can be by myself.
Stick with it MO! You are doing it even when you think you are not!
YOU CAN DO IT!
JUST ONE MORE DAY!
NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
Always,
Mer