Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Reverse Crunch

I had a really good chuckle tonight. The other night I got on my balance ball and did a run through of exercises. I moved my legs, arms and did many crunches - more than 200 in the process of doing my workout. I knew that I was going to be in a bit of pain, as this was my first real workout in over a month or even more. I wish I had been doing more, but I am not gaining pound upon pound, but I do know that I need to be exercising.

So - the first day after my workout came - I was feeling good, didn't even feel any pain.

But, as the evening was coming to an end on day 1 I was feeling a few muscles tighten up. I knew it was coming.

Got up this morning (day 2 after the workout) and ouch - just a little bit of muscle pain. I could feel it in my stomach area the most - from all those crunches. There was some aches and pains in my arms and a few sore spots in my legs.

As the day has progressed I knew that I needed to be moving more, but didn't do as much as I should have done.

The night was coming to an end, but we had a meeting to go to and I could feel the muscles in my stomach getting worse and worse.

As I was putting my son to be I was saying Ouch - Oh - Ouch - Oh this hurts. I had to bend down to get some clothes off the floor and more Ouch - Oh - Ouch and Oh's.

My son then says - "Mom, you should just do Reverse Crunches, that might help" He said it with a little bit of a chuckle, but I think he was hoping there might be some reverse crunches you could do to take away the pain. In a way I am sure there are, but for the life of me I am not sure how they go at this point. It is just a few more Ouch's - Oh's and Ouch's.....

Going to make sure I do some more tomorrow. Hoping the Ouch's go away soon - I know they are good ouch's so not complaining.

On a side note - the phone started to reading again today. I had an interview on Saturday, that I felt went well. Another one on Wednesday. Going to try another Temporary Agency tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed that the week continues to progress in a positive way - employment wise. Keeping my chin up!!!!

MO

1 comment:

Michele said...

Out of the mouths of babes!,keep up the good start to t he new year!