Mer here. Mo and I are starting the Ready for Summer Challenge this week. We figured that we needed a challenge to keep us accountable. I have been having weeks of no motivation or drive. It has been a tiring school year for me, but I refuse to let it be an excuse for not taking better care of myself.
So, here are my goals-
1. To track everything I eat and drink
2. To exercise 4 to 5 days a week for at least 30 minutes
3. To plan my weeks for meals and exercise so I can be successful and live with intention
4. To support others by commenting on blogs
5. Lose 8 to 10 pounds in 8 weeks
Here is my weigh in for this week- 169.2
Good luck everyone!
Looking forward to celebrating your success!
You can do it!
Never give up!