Make Small Commitments. Get Big Changes
(compiled by Michael Dalton Johnson)
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
Again, just a simple list - things to think about, contemplate or just medidate on. Use it, live it or go without - that is your choose - just wanted to share